Systems design is the process of defining the architecture, modules, interfaces, and data for a system to satisfy specified requirements. Systems design could be seen as the application of systems theory to product development.
TOSALL India Private Limited strength lies in the ability to develop complete firmware and applications for a wide range of host-based and real-time operating platforms. We offer firmware development both as part of the System-on-Chip (SoC) development as well as an independent service for various customers in the Automotive, Smart Device and Wearables and Semiconductor industries.
System Design Services
- Architectural design
- Logical design
- Physical design
- Storage requirements
- Output requirements
- Processing requirements
- System control and backup or recovery.
- User Interface Design
- Data Design
- Process Design
We ensure that all PCB designs are analyzed thoroughly for timing, signal integrity, power, heat dissipation (thermal compliance), and EMC/EMI compliance.
- Board design from specifications, prototype development, board bring up and integration in products
- FPGA board designs for performance evaluation
- Board redesigns/respins to replace obsolete components, value engineering for cost
- Reduction or performance improvements
- Firmware development including Post/diagnostics, boot code, board support packages
- (BSPs), and device drivers for a wide variety of on-board and external interfaces